Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: jchavez8789 — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Sprint PCS
3862 West Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Sprint PCS Rude and disrespectful and the discriminate/ don't give you good service Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: A big difference between a "Sprint Store" and an "Authorized Retailer"

*Consumer Comment: HUH????

Failure Of resolution: I have had my phone for a little over a month and a half. during the time that i have had my phone, i have been though 5 Samsung Galaxy S II. I have called in to sprint over a dozen of time due to issue with the brand of phone. they would exchange the phone as procedure says. understanding that they have procedures i have always been open to the suggestions that have given me. after being into sprint over 5X to exchange the phone for not working properly" camera doesn't work,not connecting to the data plan,and force closing."I then decided to call and make a complaint to see if this would bring a resolution. I have made a complaint with customer service for sprint. I also have made a complaint with the tech support team for sprint. it wasn't until today 4/5/2012 when i went in again to pick up my phone from the  sprint Sahara location @ 3862 West Sahara Avenue Las Vegas (702) 257-5717 were i spoke with the  store manager Joe Salomon. he was rude and condescending in every was imaginable. he did nothing for me basically told me that if i didn't like the service oh well. note that i pay $425 a month for something i cant use or use for a bit and stops. not only as a manager did he fail to help me but was very discriminating against me and my husband for being a homosexual and of our my husbands age. today i still have the phone that continues to not work and have to continue to take it in due to lack of resolution. i have followed every procedure that was told to me and the last procedure told to me was an exchange of brand of phone and the store refuses to do that?

P.S.
thank you for taking the time to read this.
Joshua Steven Hackler

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89106/Sprint-PCS-Rude-and-disrespectful-and-the-discriminate-dont-give-you-good-service-Las-V-864457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS

A big difference between a "Sprint Store" and an "Authorized Retailer"

AUTHOR: Southern Chemical and Equipment LLC - (USA)

The main problem here is that you cannot tell the difference between an actual Sprint "company store" and that of an "Authorized Retailer" who is actually a small business owner who simply sells Sprint products and services.

Maybe you should go back to the third grade and learn some basic English grammar, and basic composition.

The fact that you are a homo means nothing. I think it is an issue because you made it an issue.

And, what plan with Sprint costs $425 a month??

I have never seen that plan.

Obviously, you are not smart enough to have a "smart phone", so I suggest you go back to a dumb phone.

HUH????

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Can you please learn to use paragraphs then report again.  Your report is hard to read and comprehend.