Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Submitted: Sat, April 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 18, 2009

• Reported By:Burbank California
Sprint PCS
www.sprintpcs.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Sprint PCS Nextel poor service, dropped calls, 911 inaccessible, entrapment, long contracts, high termination fees Los Angeles California

I've been paying over $50.00 a month for wireless phone service from Sprint PCS for several years now even though I barely get service in my area.

So why do I continue to do business with them? Because of that pesky $175.00 contract termination fee! I can't leave Sprint PCS whenever it would be convenient for me, because then I would have to pay that exorbitant fee. Instead, I have to wait until the 2-year contract is up & then, due to life circumstances beyond my control, it has always turned out to be inconvenient for me to switch carriers & I inevitably get coerced into agreeing to another 2-year contract in order to get a decently-priced service plan.

Being a customer of Sprint PCS is like being an employee in a company town: You can never leave, because you always owe something to the company store!

To sum: I've been overpaying for years for cell phone service that is next to useless. I couldn't even use my cell phone to call the fire department when my car was on fire & I lost the car as a result!

Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Los-Angeles-California-90054/Sprint-PCS-Nextel-poor-service-dropped-calls-911-inaccessible-entrapment-long-contract-444634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS