Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

Sprint PCS
6191 sprint Parkway Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Sprint PCS Poor Service, wont fix a phone with insurance Overland Park, Kansas

I have 2 issues with sprint:

1) In September I took my phone which I have paid insurance on to be repaired. The service center said that they would need the phone for 2-3 days, and it would need to be active to repair it. I use this phone for work and not having it for that long could loose me a lot of money. I have an old phone I could activate while they repaired my phone, but they said that was not an option.

2) The service is terrible, we were with sprint in the North West and the service was perfect, but here we miss about 75% of our calls, calls are often dropped, and when calling out it often says "no service". I pay $180 a month for 3 phone, I would expect better service for that much money. This area has a population of 200,000 living in the metropolitan area, its not like being in the middle of nowhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-PCS-Poor-Service-wont-fix-a-phone-with-insurance-Overland-Park-Kansas-970121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS