Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Reported By: ananprep — Holly Springs North Carolina
Sprint PCS
, Select State/Province USA

Sprint PCS No service North Carolina

We became customers back in April 24, 2004 and really didn’t have many issues. We would have the occasional phone issues which were always resolved in a timely fashion. Even when we moved to our home July 2009 we had no connection and Sprint sent us the Airwave which helped with the reception in the house. With our yearly phone upgrades and changes everything worked fine. In May 2013, I upgraded to the Galaxy S4. Since that upgrade I am not able to get or receive voice calls in or around our home.

I have spent many hours at home and work on the phone with Sprint customer service, tech support and Airwave tech support. I have even been to the Holly Springs Sprint store to try and figure out what is going on. The store is very well aware of the problems, but they are limited on what they can do so they refer me to customer service. They have replaced the phone and airwave already and it still does not work. They do not know what the problem is and do not understand why it is not working. I do not understand either. It has always worked. My husband’s Note 2 phone works but not all the time and his phone was upgraded in December 2012.

I asked Sprint on numerous occasions to figure this out and I need my phone to work and they just have their hands up. I even asked to terminate the contract last week (10/7/13) and they refused to do so without paying the early termination fee of $350. I told them that I should not be responsible for the fee since I have always had problems with the phone and its service. They clearly told me that it’s not their problem and there is nothing they can do. I don’t know what else to do. I am scheduled to be working from home and I need a reliable phone communication and I do not have that with Sprint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Select-StateProvince/Sprint-PCS-No-service-North-Carolina-1091826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS