Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Duluth Georgia
Sprint PCS
, Select State/Province USA

Sprint PCS Was charged for international call when infact I don't have int'l call plan on my phone plan overland park Kansas

I have five lines on my Sprint cellphone plan, and all the lines are blocked agains making international calls.  This block was confirmed by Sprint.  All international calls from on any of my Sprint lines are routed through Google Talk, for which Sprint and Google Talk have an agreement to do such.  Sometime between the last week of June and first of July of 2013, Sprint charged me approximate $586 for international calls.  When I complained, they confirmed that I have a block on my plan against international calls, but for some reason, the calls where not routed through Google Talk.  I offered that I will pay the 10 cents that Google Talk charges to the destination counrty.  Sprint refused my offer, and insisted that they will charge me their rate of 60 cents.

Not only was Sprint at fault that the call was not routed through Google Talk, which they admitted, not only that I have been with the Sprint for more than 13 years, they literally told me to take it or leave it.

Yes I can move my service to another carrier, but I was told that I be charged termination fees on any line in my plan that is still under contract, for which I have three.

I will continue to vent my frustration until someone from Sprint hears my pain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Select-StateProvince/Sprint-PCS-Was-charged-for-international-call-when-infact-I-dont-have-intl-call-plan-on-1069815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS