Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Submitted: Sat, September 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 15, 2007

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Sprint PCS
P.O. Box 27288 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio/Sprint PCSSprint PCS Southern CA. Deceptive changes of my plan, Fraudulent Billing & a Customer service agent run around FROM HELL! Tempe Arizona

I was a Customer of several years when I was planning to be out of town for a few months and called sprint to find out what I could do so that I could continue to have my phone when I got back without ending my service or charging me phenomenal fees every month for a phone I wouldn't be using.

They said I could get the "Vacation" plan that would be $10 a month. What they failed to mention was that they were canceling my current plan and that they would in effect charge the cancellation fees.

When I wanted to use my phone again I had to pay $200 to get it turned back on & in 3 weeks they shut my phone off and claimed I now owed them over $400!

I called to dispute the charges and in one instance spent an entire day on the phone. I kept being transferred from one customer service agent to another, & another. When they understood I wasn't backing down and I wanted to resolve the issue I would be transferred to yet another agent.

6 hours & 10 customer service agents later I was disconnected. How convenient.

This corporation is clearly unethical and is fraudulently billing inflated amounts that have nothing to do with actually using the phone.

I recently tried to dispute this on my credit report and within days it appeared on a different credit report under the name Cavalry Portfolio services. Unbelievable.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2007 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Cavalry-PortfolioSprint-PCSSprint-PCS-Southern-CA-Deceptive-changes-of-my-plan-Fraudule-274737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS