Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Marcie — Turnersville New Jersey United States of America
Sprint PCS
6480 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS 66211 Internet United States of America

I purchased a new phone and having been a Sprint customer for 12 years, decided to return my previous phone back to Sprint via the Sprint BuyBack program. What a mistake that was! My phone was

returned to Sprint using the address label that Sprint provided on October 6, 2012. It is now November 16, 2012 and I have yet to receive confirmation from Sprint that my device was even received in their processing center.  My device was mailed from my local post office, who confirmed that the device would have been received in their processing center on October 8, 2012.

After 4 emails and no valid responses from their customer service staff, I am just completely fed up.  Every response back from Sprint states that I should wait, but each day I wait, my buyback value lessens. The credit from my BuyBack is significant enough not to just write this off as a lost cause.

Its too bad that having purchased a new devise in September locked me into yet another 2-year contract with Sprint.  It is safe to say that this will be my last purchase with this carrier and the only thing I have to look forward to is the end of my contract so I can end my relationship with Sprint and move onto an honest provider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/internet/Sprint-PCS-DID-NOT-RECEIVED-REFUND-FROM-BUYBACK-PROGRAM-Internet-970279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS