Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: vinguy56 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Sprint PCS

Sprint PCS SCAMS THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS AND DO NOT HONOR THEIR PLAN AGREEMENTS!! Internet

Sprint has the worst customer service and scams their customers!!  I sigend up with them on July 2011 for their unlimited 4G internet hotspot service plans for about $50/month.  The plan and contract was agreed for two years (would expire in 2013) and about only 6 months after I signed up for the service and unbeknownst to me, they took away my unlimited 4G internet services and billed me for about $1,200 for overages!!  At first I thought it was a mistake and have politely called their customer services and asked them to credit back the charges but after spending three hours being transferred to over 6 supervisors, they refuse to credit it back to me and refuse to honor the plan that I originally agreed on.  I've even went in the store and tried to resolve the issue but with no prevail.  I've been disputing the charges and they are now harassing me to pay and made a negative claim on my report. I have reported them for class action suit, the BBB, the FCC, and now here. They breached their contract and try to steal off from their customers by charging their customers absurd charges!

Do not fall for their Unlimited Internet plans, they will rip you off later! All I want for them to do is drop their absurd charges, remove the negative claim they made on my credit report, and stop harassing me for $$$ they are stealing from me and millions of other Sprint customers!  SHAME on them for not honoring their customer's agreement, scamming them to no other, and providing horrific customer service!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/internet/Sprint-PCS-SCAMS-THEIR-CUSTOMERS-WITH-FALSE-ADVERTISEMENTS-AND-DO-NOT-HONOR-THEIR-PLAN-AG-933482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS