Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Reported By: An Angel — Humble Texas
Sprint PCS
Internet USA

Sprint PCS Sprint Vent  Internet

I have been a Sprint customer for 11 years with now with 4 devices and a average $250 bill monthly. Sprint has received several calls/chats regarding their constantly interrupted service with the same explanation of "Upgrading Towers" in my area for months now.

Everyone I know with Sprint is disgruntled and today someone said, "ewe you have Sprint?" and it led me to this Sprint vent. Like a gang, you are jumped in and out with contracts and they don't seem to have any resolutions.

I told the last agent via a chat complaint to inform the CEO, not the sup or mgr, but the CEO. They will be losing customers soon if they don’t fix their never ending problems with Roaming, no signal, dialing with no connection and dropped calls.

We cannot even get reception in our own home or neighborhood. Is $3000 a year not a loss to the company? Or do they bank on the exit cost to hold us in the contract? What should we do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/internet/Sprint-PCS-Sprint-Ventnbsp-Internet-1061740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS