Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Submitted: Sun, April 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. W — Montgomeryville Pennsylvania USA
Sprint PCS

Sprint PCS Sprint Wireless Sprint Fraudulent Charges...Illegal Contract Termination Fees, Internet

I signed up for a Sprint PCS Wireless Air Card. A week after I signed up for the Air Card I contacted Sprint PCS Customer Service and cancelled my Sprint PCS Service. Sprint Customer service assured me the service would be cancelled that day.  However, Sprint left the wireless service on for the entire billing cycle so they could in fact charge me an early termination / cancellation fee.

Sprint customer service is horrible. I have taken this matter to the FTC and BBB regarding Sprint PCS Wireless. I am in the process of filing a Class Action Lawsuit Against Sprint Wireless PCS. Its illegal to charge customer's termination / cancellation fees for wireless service that was cancelled.

I spoke to a William Shipmon at Sprint Customer Service Department (201) 964-8021 regarding the issue. Mr. Shipmon was of no help and did not investigate this matter.

If anyone reading this article wishes to join me for a Class Action Lawsuit against Sprint Wireless PCS feel free to send me an email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/internet/Sprint-PCS-Sprint-Wireless-Sprint-Fraudulent-ChargesIllegal-Contract-Termination-Fees-875719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS