Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: Rob — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Sprint PCS

Sprint PCS Sprint knowingly sells customer wrong phone. Sprint won't own up to its mistake and take Phone Back. Internet

My Black Berry died and I needed a phone for business that would work with my Mac based system... I was very clear about that. I spent over three hours with the sprint agent asking every question about the new phones and making sure they would work on a Mac system. I finally settled on the Windows based Arrive because the sales rep had that exact phone and guaranteed it would work because his friend used it and also had a Mac system.

Well, Right when I got home problems stared when I could not get the phone updated with the start up information from the sprint windows server to work on my Mac. That alone took two or three days of missed appointments and lost time.

But what really gets me is that I cannot even in the slightest way get the calendar and contacts to sync up. This windows system on a Mac is totally useless for business. Whats even more worse is the rep wants to take the phone back and fix the mistake but Sprints corporate customer service policies prevent him from giving great customer service and doing the right thing.

Sprint used to be a good company, I don't know what changed over the past 10 years. However I would have to think its a bunch of slithering low life over paid losers who deserve to be put out of business at every level.

I think everyone should just stop using sprint all together and see if we can turn these contract happy losers into appreciative human beings who are thankful to have customers that are loyal.

I am also posting this on Facebook.... Please feel free to copy and do the same...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/internet/Sprint-PCS-Sprint-knowingly-sells-customer-wrong-phone-Sprint-wont-own-up-to-its-mistak-796672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS