Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Reported By: ybymath — Yonkers New York
Sprint PCS
Internet USA

Sprint PCS Stupidity, Fraud, Stupidity, Stupidity and Stupidity Internet

I have had Sprint as my cell carrier for over two years.  Instead of having a paper bill mailed to my home, I 'went paperless' and receive an email when my bill is available.  I got the email a few days ago and went to check it.  The bill claimed that I owed over $500.

I immediately contacted Sprint, and was told (by an account supervisor) that the bill was inaccurate.  I really owed $187.55 and it was due by May 18th.  I asked thanked the rep and went online to make a payment.  For some reason, the payment link was not working, so I called Sprint back.

The next rep I spoke with, also an account supervisor, apologized for the inconvenience and told me that she would be happy to take my payment right over the phone.  She wanted to know how much of the $375.44 I wanted to pay.  When I explain that a supervisor I spoke to less than 5 minutes earlier told me that I owed $187.55, she apologized for the other rep's 'mistake'.

Knowing that something was not Kosher, I hung up and called Sprint a third time, again speaking with an account supervisor.  Again I was told a differnet amount ($219.22) was owed.  I hung up and called back four more times, each time speaking with an account supervisor and getting a different number as to how much I owed.  One supervisor even told me I had a zero balance.

Unfortunately, this was probably the MOST INTELLIGET conversation I have ever had with Sprint.  Most of the time, I get some yutz that does not speak English.  With so many hard-working, decent Americans out of work, why would Sprint want to hire people that have less intelligence than my 15-month-old son?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/internet/Sprint-PCS-Stupidity-Fraud-Stupidity-Stupidity-and-Stupidity-Internet-1048259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS