Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Reported By:Dothan al
Sprint PCS
Nationwide U.S.A.

Sprint PCS Rip-OFF

I bought 2 Sprint PCS phones for over $200 each. One never worked properly with a drop out rate of about 80% of the calls. Each time Sprint customer service was called, I had to wait at least 30 minutes. They told me that I needed a software upgrade. Try that for a while...stilll didin't work. Several times, supervisors tole me that they would send a phone return kit. They never did. Then they said it was out of warranty (after telling me several times to try this or try that for a while). Sprint customer service has been completely uncooperative. I have cancelled my Sprint long distance (used over 15 years) and am cancelling my Earthlink (Sprint owned) account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/nationwide/Sprint-PCS-Rip-OFF-3560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS