Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2002

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pa
Sprint PCS
www.sprintpcs.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Sprint PCS ripoff tricked and lied to us aberdeen www.sprintpcs.com

Sprint PCS used a check card # that was used for a previous payment and made an unauthorized charge to my account. After finding out this information I complained and was told that I could not have my money back. So I decided fine just forget it. Then one month later they decide to give my money back to me and turn off my phone. The thing is the money is not in my account and they keep telling me like 3 different things. "It takes a while for the money to be back into your account". "The money should already be there you should take it up with your bank". Then there is my favorite. "We are not going to credit your account until you give us a bank statement but we arent going to turn your phone back on." Now at this point I dont want my money back I just want my phone turned back on and at the end of my contract I would never give Sprint PCS another dime of my money if I was the last women on earth. They lie and are very uncooperative.

Aberdeen, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2002 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/nationwide/Sprint-PCS-ripoff-tricked-and-lied-to-us-aberdeen-wwwsprintpcscom-29871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS