Complaint Review: Sprint Pcs

• Submitted: Sat, December 24, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, December 25, 2005

• Reported By:laredo Texas
Sprint Pcs
sprintpcs.com Laredo, Texas U.S.A.

Sprint Pcs ripoff Laredo Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: A very easy solution here!

Every month I get billed for things i dont even have, but this month was the worst I got disconnected 3 times, for no reason. They claim since I live on the border that sometimes my phone will go on there traveling network and I have to pay in total 650 travel minutes at 50 cents each. That weekend I was at home. But im responsible for it. I called sprint and they said that it wasnt thier fault, but mine for living where I live. The strange part is that I changed my paln to a bigger promotional plan 3000 minute for 50 dollars instead of my 1400 for 50dollars which i would always have overage on, since then this has been happening and I find it to be unfair.

Ruby
laredo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2005 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Pcs/Laredo-Texas-78043/Sprint-Pcs-ripoff-Laredo-Texas-169186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Pcs

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A very easy solution here!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Sprint offers a setting on any Sprint phone that blocks any calls in or out without your prior authorization.

Whenever you are in a No Sprint area you will be prompted to press 1 to accept the charges.

This is a very simple solution.