Complaint Review: Sprint Pcs

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Danasd71 — Norcross Georgia United States of America
Sprint Pcs
Overland Park, Kansas Overland Park, Georgia United States of America

Sprint Pcs Sprint wireless SPRINTPCS IS A TERRIBLE COMPANY!!! Overland Park, Georgia

I have been a customer of Sprint pcs since May of 99 and I've seen their customer service go down and down! My issue goes as follows, My hours were scaled back at my job. I needed to reduce part of my plan, until I could pick up more hours. So I put my plan in the seasonal status, just until I got !!more hours. At no time was I notified by Sprint that I can only be on the seasonal plan for 6 months, how the seasonal plan works, and how it could extend my contract (it was up in June, I signed up for the seasonal plan in May 29th) I was not informed of my contract extension until today!! I'm what some people would call a loyal customer, years with the same company! I see how big corporations treat there long time customers, and thats why Sprint is the # 4 cellular network!! If your looking for cellular service STAY AWAY FROM SPRINT they don't give a damn about their customers, they will shit on u!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Pcs/Overland-Park-Georgia-/Sprint-Pcs-Sprint-wireless-SPRINTPCS-IS-A-TERRIBLE-COMPANY-Overland-Park-Georgia-964326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Pcs