Complaint Review: Sprint Pcs

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2007

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
Sprint Pcs
6200 Sprint Pkwy Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

Sprint Pcs Payment made was lost or stolen by Sprint store now they disconnect every 2 wks Ripoff Overland Park Kansas

My father in-law opened up a Sprint cell phone account in March 2007. He has made all of his payment ahead of their due dates, and all but one have been made by phone. The one payment he made other than by phone was at a Sprint store. This payment was made on 5/5/07 in the amount of $117.

Since then his phone services have been disconnected, & reconnected just about every two weeks. I have called and complained, I have faxed over the receipt of the payment several times, (which may I add they claim to have never received) I have numerous tracking numbers where they have filed a search for the missing payment. I mean, you name it I have done it. And every couple of weeks when you think they fixed it, the phone gets cutoff again.

I have been promised that we would never have a problem again, we have been given 500 extra minutes for the month, offered a credit of $50., and even still after being offered those things and admitting to us that the problem may lie within their company and employees possibly stealing payments at the store, after going through all of that the phone is now shutoff again, and it states reasons being is non-payment for May '07 payment.

On my last conversation with them, I said as a figure of speech,"I am at the point where if this cannot be fixed I going to have to sue Sprint". The woman then informed me that she will not be restoring the services, she will not be crediting the account, she will not be doing anything to fix this problem, and now that I have threatened to sue them they will no longer be speaking to me, and she disconnected the call.

This company is unbelievable, and even though we are in the right, they make it seem like we did something wrong. They have our money, and they are just hoping that we walk away from this so they can later send a bill for termination of contract fees. This company needs to get rid of all their incompitent workers, and get some better CSR's. Whatever happen to Customer satisfaction, I think they forgot that we pay their bills, employees, etc... If they keep treating their customers like dirt, they are going to fall very hard. I think they haven't met the right Attorney just yet! I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and the FCC in regards to this matter, and I am awaiting a response.

In meantime, I will continue to let everyone know just how Sprint treats their customers, and a word to the wise; "Don't ever throw away a receipt, or confirmation #, you never know when they are going to pull a fast one on you!"

Tania
Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Pcs/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-Pcs-Payment-made-was-lost-or-stolen-by-Sprint-store-now-they-disconnect-every-2-wk-261116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Pcs