Complaint Review: Sprint Pcs

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: cajunguy82 — springfield Missouri United States of America
Sprint Pcs
Battlefield rd Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Sprint Pcs Horrible service anywhere, Internet is so slow it is crap and they use deceptive means to get your business Springfield, Missouri

Me and my family came to sprint while comparison shopping. While there and we got our phones activated, they went and added all kinds of extra crap that we didnt even want to begin with. It took me over an hour to get the items removed while on the phone I was told that this was not the way that sprint does business. apparently it is, our phones keep cutting out, the woman was trying to sneak in extras to get her better commission, This was the worst experience I have ever had. All customer service told me was to go back to the location. I am an otr Truckdriver, I told him it was there problem. By this time this guy told me well your cancellation fees are $350.00 per line so now what. I am writing this telling any one that will listen DO NOT DO BUISINESS WITH SPRINT...They drop calls all the time and they want to do nothing about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Pcs/Springfield-Missouri-/Sprint-Pcs-Horrible-service-anywhere-Internet-is-so-slow-it-is-crap-and-they-use-decepti-1000474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Pcs