Complaint Review: Sprint Pcs

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Sprint Pcs
www.sprintpcs.com Internet U.S.A.

Sprint Pcs ripoff Dallas Texas

I recently had a eye opening experience with Sprint Customer Care and I am livid- this is a copy of the email I submitted and a copy of the email I received back. I have dealt with their incompentance for 3 years but this is the last straw. I am in call center managment for a living and I know that this can be done better.

Customer Name: Kimber
Sprint PCS Phone Number: ###
Account Number: ###
Form: Ask A Question-Manage
Topic: Other
=========================================================
Question: In december I contacted Sprint to order a new phone. I was informed then that if I added an additional line (AT NO COST) That qualified me for a $150.00 credit. I signed up for that paid the 29.99
difference for the phone. The first phone that you all shupped you sent to the wrong address. I finally got the phone last Wednesday, on Thuresday when I called into activitate the new phone I am not sure what happened. 3 hours later I was on 5 inches of solid ice with my 2 small children in my car and my services was turned off. For 3 hours my husband was worried to death we had slid off the road and we were hurt. I am not sure what You did to my bill, but I want it fixed. I had a to make a paymen to get the service restored and I didnt even have a bill due at that moment. I called into your customer care center 5 times and spent a grand total of 9 hours explaning what was happening to your incopentant agents only to be transfered to a differnt department and disconecteed to being told this wasnt their problem and I just needed to wait. This leval of customer service sucks and I will be reporting you
to the better business bureau FIX MY BILL

Kimber L Seal

This was their response to me.

Dear Kimber,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

You activated the new subscription as of December 29, 2004. The phone in the amount of $179.99 for this subscription was charged to your account. This resulted in the estimated due balance on your account to exceed the $200.00 account spending limit and the services got suspended as of January 06, 2004.

The credit of $150.00 against the phone charge will reflect on your next invoice. So, in total you will only be charged $29.99 for the phone on the next invoice. Be assured about that.

Please wait for your next invoice to be generated and write back to us if you find incorrect charges on it.

Also, I noticed that for the inconvenience you have experienced, you have been given the 50 percent discount on the monthly service charges on the primary subscription. This credit will reflect on your next
invoice.

I appreciate the time you've spent to write to us and I am sure that I have sufficiently provided you with useful information about your concern. However, if you need any further information, please feel
free to contact me.

It is our pleasure to serve you. Have a great day!

Detra A.
Sprint eCare

Kimber
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Pcs/internet/Sprint-Pcs-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-126794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Pcs