Complaint Review: Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint-Nextel

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Heights Ohio
Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint-Nextel
www.sprint.com Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint Nextel Questionable Finance Office Kansas City Missouri

I have been Sprint for about five (5) years and was pleased with its service until the past year. I had autopay, in which they debit my credit card monthly for the amount due. I recently received a bill with a $3.00 late fee and a statement that my expenses would be processed on 3/13/2008. When I called Sprint, I learned that they have a "new finance office," where everybody who I spoke with had a foreign accent that I had a hard time understanding. They asked me it I wanted to pay my bill then. I explained that I have "auto pay" and that it was impossible for me to have a late fee.

They waived the ridicilious fee and I cancelled the auto pay; however, not without complications: they deleted my unlimited text, then told me that it was a good thing that I discovered it because my text messages were over the alloted amount. Last summer I got unlimited text because I owned them $400 for text messages and I did not find out about it sooner because of their delayed billing cycle.

Now Sprint has moved their billing to "God knows where."!! When I called customer service, the representative (a real American National) had no idea where they moved billing to and offered to connect me.

Ronaldk
Richmond Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Sprint-PCS-Sprint-Nextel/Kansas-City-Missouri/Sprint-Sprint-PCS-Sprint-Nextel-Questionable-Finance-Office-Kansas-City-Missouri-317446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint-Nextel