Complaint Review: Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint Wireless

• Reported By: SarainMo83 — Springfield Missouri USA
Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint Wireless
www.sprint.com Internet United States of America

Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint Wireless Over Charges, Internet

I have only had Sprint service for a week and already am getting over charged.  I signed up for the 69.00 plan which I understand after taxes and whatnot it comes to about 70 maybe 80 dollars.  I was fine with that.  I get a call from them saying that its important that they speak with me about my bill.

When I first purchased the phone it was 54.95 I bought it online from thier site.  plus I had to pay a 100.00 deposit.  Which was fine.  So this morning I log onto thier site to look at my bill and it says its 260.00!!!  I was shocked...there's no way my bill could be that much in only a week.   So I am reading all the charges...yes I bought 10.00 worth of music. and they said they prorated the month I got it, and then they charge me a month in advanced the first month.  Now, I want to know why...when I was chatting with a representive they did not tell me this while I was making the purcahse online.  They told me that I wouldnt be billed until the next billing cycle for my phone which would have been October 19th.

So anyways I chat online with them again today to talk about my bill.  (some of you are probably like...Why dont you call them?) I dont call them because the chat transcripts get emailed to me so that way I have proof of what was said.

It took almost 20min for a rep to get to me.  Then she explained almost the whole bill to me.  Problem this time was they charged me for next month, and also charged me twice for the phone I ALREADY purchased.  Then they made it due on the 22nd of this month (september) without notifying me in anyway.  No paper bill, no email bill...NOTHING.  I am calling to cancel my account with them, this is rediculous that I am having this much trouble only a week in.

Oh before I forget...in the transcripts they email...they blocked out the number of days she said I had to cancel before they wouldnt give me my deposit. Is this also part of thier scam? Ya know to protect themselves, when they dont give the deposit back?

I will keep you all updated as soon as I make the call to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Sprint-PCS-Sprint-Wireless/internet/Sprint-Sprint-PCS-Sprint-Wireless-Over-Charges-Internet-500320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint Wireless