Complaint Review: Sprint - Sprintspcs

• Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By: Adam WI — campbellsport Wisconsin United States of America
Sprint - Sprintspcs
Nationwide United States of America

Sprint - Sprintspcs Sprint PCS Changes the rules, sics collection agencies on you. Internet, Nationwide

I had been a Sprint customer for 5+ years. Being a truck driver and often in roaming, I gladly paid for Sprint's "Unlimited Roaming" on my plan.

In 2008, I was contacted by mail and by phone regarding my "excessive roaming." I protested that I paid to have my roaming unlimited. Sprint offered to let me out of my contract with no penalty. Instead I opted to up my plan to try to remedy the issue, and everything was fine for about a year.

In November of 09, I got the same letter and call, excessive roaming again. This time I decided to take them up on their offer and terminate my contract, according to their written offer, "with NO early termination fee."

Just before Christmas, the calls from their collection agency started coming, looking to collect a $200 early termination fee and $258 for service in December.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Sprintspcs/nationwide/Sprint-Sprintspcs-Sprint-PCS-Changes-the-rules-sics-collection-agencies-on-you-Intern-556237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint - Sprintspcs