Complaint Review: Sprint Store by Wireless Direct

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Larry — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Sprint Store by Wireless Direct
5360 Hickory Hollow Parkway Antioch, Tennessee United States of America

Sprint Store by Wireless Direct The manager at this location is Eduardo. He has caused Sprint to have my account billed up to $900 due to his own admitted mistakes and will not take ownership of the problem thus causing me to begin Antioch, Tennessee

The manager at this location is Eduardo. He has caused Sprint to have my account billed up to $900 due to his own admitted mistakes and will not take ownership of the problem thus causing me to begin to blog about my experiences with him and the business he manages.

The man sold me a phone that was not 4g capable when I asked specifically if it was 4g. He used my upgrade on a 3g phone and now I am stuck with junk and being billed $350 if I want to cancel. This man is irresponsible and couldnt care less what happens to your credit rating due to his mistakes. He will not address the situation and clearly does not know what he is doing. They have taken back the phone but refuse to credit my account for canceling the service. Once again, I dont have a phone and havent had one to use since I purchased the phone based on Eduardo's lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Store-by-Wireless-Direct/Antioch-Tennessee-37013/Sprint-Store-by-Wireless-Direct-The-manager-at-this-location-is-Eduardo-He-has-caused-Sp-950039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Store by Wireless Direct