Complaint Review: Sprint Wireless to Go

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: LC — Tacoma Washington United States of America
Sprint Wireless to Go
7921 S Hosmer st Ste D Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Sprint Wireless to Go Wireless to Go Faulsely acused me not paying my $132.00 bill on oct 5,2011 am. All they said was we did not get the payment! Studily dilexic blaming me for patment the did not process.untrustworthy and uncooperate d Tacoma, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

*Consumer Comment: I suggest

Dear Ripoff report,

My Sprint bill was paid in cash oct 15th,2011 Am. No recept was given out.I recieved a call from sprint few days later saying they never recieved payment! I gave them all the facts I could.I had a gut feeling that the store was a contract out with Sprint 2nd,3rd paty stores.And this was after the call i got this feeling.I called numerous times on this problem!Trying to get it solved w/o having reciept.I had sprint for 5 years before I switch to T-mobile my mistake they have 2nd,3rd party store on 72nd that is half tax place half is boost store!!! The point is I was given the run around it has been 2 months since this problem. All the time I have been with sprint never really had problem till now.I went to thier website I can show you witch are 2nd or 3rd party stores that are causing this problem.While three months they we recieved bill for $325.00 we paid in cashiers check.

These stores are not acountable for thier actions what so ever.I called and went down to Hosmer store to see if I could get it resolved. I asked them questions they fefuse to answer and started asking me questions as if I were the criminal.I did even asked them to look at the camras and look at my old former account to give them idea of of my payment history we had before we swicth over to T-moble.They would not do it.All that was looked into by corprate stated  was agreeing with the Hosmer st store.Warning warning warning this store and all store liked them need to be closed down!Do I have a right to breack my contract? What about the $400 canelaton fee would I be forced to pay them that.What if the ruin my credit? It is better for you to call me on Mondays or wends all other days I work.I can not trust Hosmer store and Since my gut feeling told me it was the stores problem! I called numourus times nothing got solved!!Istill waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Wireless-to-Go/Tacoma-Washington-98408/Sprint-Wireless-to-Go-Wireless-to-Go-Faulsely-acused-me-not-paying-my-13200-bill-on-oct-811529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Wireless to Go

Indeed

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

You really should learn the English language before attemptiing to post anywhere.  No one can understand what you are trying to say.

I suggest

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You purchase a dictionary and try resubmitting your report again for I have no clue with all the mispelled words what you are talking about!!! Sprint says you did not pay your bill - you say you did but got no receipt.  That is all I got.