Complaint Review: Sprint Wireless

• Reported By: mortgageguyoc — irvine California USA
Sprint Wireless
6200 Sprint Parkway Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Sprint Wireless Sprint never get a phone from sprint Overland Park, Kansas

i bought a phone from radio shake with sprint service few months ago. I was waiting for iphone 4s but it was not avaiallbe to the sales person pushed me into getting a differnet phone and also sold me insurance and told me i can return the phone no question asked if there is an issue with the phone.
the phone was not charging correctly so i called the insurnace company and they told me to go to the store and they will exchange the phone.
to my surprise when i went back to the store they said they need to send back the phone to the insruance company and i had to wait 2 weeks to get it back. i told them i was using the phone for business and i couldnt be withtout a phone, they said they couldn't do anything that was the policy.

i was so frustrated with the phone not charging correclty that i went back to work and ported my number to AT&T.

I reported the situation to better business bureau and a representative from SPRINT called me and promised me to fix the situation and if i was willing to go back to sprint they will offer me discount on the phone and waive the cancelation fee.

the representative never called back and i called her few times but never received any calls back. to my surprise i got a call from A COLLECTION company couple weeks ago.

SPRINT HAS SENT my account to collection. Not only they charged me for a month in advance and i paid for a phone that i dont need i also have to pay the collection now...  this is not a company i like to do business with

i will never do business with them again and i will make sure non of my friends or family do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Wireless/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-Wireless-Sprint-never-get-a-phone-from-sprint-Overland-Park-Kansas-877867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Wireless