Complaint Review: Sprint Wireless

• Reported By: Michael — TUCSON Arizona
Sprint Wireless
Internet USA

Sprint Wireless Sprint renewed my contract without my permission! Internet

I got a new job and was informed that I qualify for a 26% discount, I went online and it asked my to upload proof of employment so I submitted a pay stub. I got an email saying my request was complete.

Two weeks later I was looking at my account online and noticed that they renewed my contract on one of my lines without asking, I called to undo it and the rep placed a referral/ request and assured me I have 30 days to undo the renewal. Several days later I checked and it was still not fixed. I called a second time and the rep said I was now outside the "14 day window". I requested a supervisor and she said "the system has shut down for the night and she cannot access my account.

I have been a sprint customer for over 7 years and pay almost $240 a month and they treat me like this?

Sprint has gotten progressively worse with their coverage and I can't even use my voice or data at all anymore where I work.I was planning on canceling when my contract expired, but now they are forcing me into another 2 years of their awful service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Wireless/internet/Sprint-Wireless-Sprint-renewed-my-contract-without-my-permission-Internet-1061830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Wireless