Complaint Review: Sprint Wireless

• Reported By: It's the Pits...Bull — Plano Texas
Sprint Wireless
Nationwide USA

Sprint Wireless GSC collection services Scam billing charges Nationwide

Sprint is attempting to have a coolection company to get 3 times the amount of what I owe, I lived oot my cintract and paid formy phines at the time I started using Sprint. Now, 7 months after being with another provider, I am being harassed while at work non-stop even after I told them to stop calling me. I stopped using Spri t in the first place because I was told over and over again that the towers were down each time I could not use my phone or it was not ringjng.

It went on fro months that I was paying for service and the 3 lines on my account were not working. They did nothing to work out or credit my account but only resorted to try and scam into purchasing an LTD phone as I needed 4G in order to get my phones to work. Now, granted I ws told this shortly after I started using Sprint. It seems that if teh rep knew my zip coded of my home at the time of ourchase, I would have been instrcuted the phones I purchased would not work. Bad thing about it is, I was always near towers to get service. I was just getting smoke blown in my ears.

I left Sprint with a $300.00+ bill. Now, I am am being threatened to return the phone since I am not using them and now supposedly, they are trying to swindle over $940.00 out of me. I paid my hard earned money for these phones and I can hang them up and use them fro wind chimes if I choosee to do so. This kind of stuff needs to be investigated nt to mention how many people are getting railroaded for this and their credit being attacked. Never use Sprint-ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2014 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Wireless/nationwide/Sprint-Wireless-GSC-collection-services-Scam-billing-charges-Nationwide-1161767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Wireless