Complaint Review: Sprint

Sprint
Albany, New York U.S.A.

SPRINT & CINGULAR PAGERS ARE A HUGH RIPOFF

*UPDATE Employee: WRONG

Let me tell you I think Sprint and Cingular are a huge ripoff on pagers. For a little motorolla talk about pager just numeric they wanted $20 to buy it, $20 to activate it, and $20 for the first 2 months up front. That is rediculas I have a guy that I went to from a communications company and I got a free pager the same one that would have costed me $60 costed me nothing. And the service is great. I will give everyone some information on where you can go. Go there and contact him he can help you no matter what state you are in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Albany-New-York-12212/SPRINT-CINGULAR-PAGERS-ARE-A-HUGH-RIPOFF-9438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint

WRONG

AUTHOR: Trey - (U.S.A.)

You may want to check your info, Cingular doesn't offer pagers. We only provide cell service (phones).