- Report: #971550
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sprint
Sprint3954 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago IL 60613 Chicago, Illinois United States of America
Sprint Sprint PCS Scammed at the counter, then lied to by Corporate HQ. Sprint pulled a job on me. Chicago, Illinois
Fine, salesperson lied to me. I can move on. Then the next I get my first phone bill. It's about $15 more a month than what I was paying for service at my previous carrier. When I asked for pricing I was given an estimate that was about $20 less than my previous carrier, tax and fees included. However Sprint, for some ridiculous reason, seems unable to put the logic together in a computer and tell you what your exact taxes and monthly fees will be when you're signing a new contract. The result is you're buying a contract but not being given an accurate full price. That's bull. So I filed an FCC complaint and got a call from Sprint HQ. A woman spoke to me, telling me that stores were independently owned and she couldn't do anything about it. Then she told me she could accurately tell me what my monthly bill should be.
But then I don't get a bill for two months. I get text alerts from Sprint telling me I'm late payments. I make payments on faith because I haven't seen a bill. But call over and over to find out what's going on and why they can't get me a bill. Finally four months later I've got a bill. It's got a late fee and from that I can tell there's been other late fees. So I call to get the late fees cancelled. They won't do it. It's my fault for not checking up on them.
- The salesperson at the store located at 3954 North Lincoln Ave in Chicago will lie to get you to sign.
- The salespeople will not tell you accurately what your monthly bill will be
- If you complain to corporate HQ, they will deny culpability
- Corporate HQ will also lie about your monthly bill, if you ask for an accurate estimate
- They will not reverse fees they cause.
In addition, you should know the service itself is horrible. I live in a metropolis and have dropout and bad call service, and several places outdoors I cannot get a decent data connection, and when I do it's as slow as EDGE from AT&T was. Worst. Cell Company. Ever.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Chicago-Illinois-60613/Sprint-Sprint-PCS-Scammed-at-the-counter-then-lied-to-by-Corporate-HQ-Sprint-pulled-a-jo-971550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.