Complaint Review: Sprint

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Sprint
PO Box 1769, Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Sprint Unaulthorized charges on account for Acotel Binary, Dada Binary, and Playphone - Ringtone. Newark New Jersey

*Author of original report: Unathorized Charges Made by Sprint pcs Part 2

*Consumer Suggestion: call sprint again

Sprint PCS is charging me for the services of Acotel Binary, Dada Binary, and Playphone - Ringtone. I have not authorized these services. I have no idae what these service are about. When I spoke to Christy at Sprint PCS she told me I had to either send a text message to the company or go to their web site and ask for a refund. The only thing Sprint PCS can do is put a block on the text message service. Some how this does not seem fair that I have to pay for a service that was not authorized.

Roxianne green
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-1769/Sprint-Unaulthorized-charges-on-account-for-Acotel-Binary-Dada-Binary-and-Playphone-Ri-280268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint

Unathorized Charges Made by Sprint pcs Part 2

AUTHOR: Roxianne green - (U.S.A.)

After contacting Sprint PCS 2 times about the the charges something is finally getting done. The first representative I spoke to said, I would have to get in touch with each company to stop the charges. So I tried to get in touch with the companies. When I called Flycell all I got was a recording message telling me to text message them to stop the charges. the problem with that is I don't have text message. The second company Dada Mobile I spoke to a person. She agreed to refund my money and stop charging me. The third company Playphone, had a recording message and an email address to caontact them. By this time I was very upset. so I first contacted the FTC then I emailed them an told them I wanted them to stop there charges and refund my money. I received an email from them to fax my Sprint PCS bill and they would refund the charge, and there would be no futher charges. I call Sprint and told them I could not get in touch with Flycell, and any futher charges from Flycell I would report Sprint and Flycell to the FTC. I told them I already have contacted the FTC about this matter and if it is not satisfied i would push it further. The customer service representative then offered to block Flycell number so they could not charge me again. However, the representative would not be able to get my money back. So this is where it stands.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

call sprint again

AUTHOR: A|ex - (U.S.A.)

and get the customer service number for those companies that are charging you.
sprint should be able to provide those numbers.
call them up and ask to cancel subscription and for all charges refunded.
i just did one with dada.net

clicking on any free items (ring tones) will automatically subscribe you to their servicesl. this is a hidden subscription scam.

Sprint has no involvement in it. These subscription companies affects all the cell phone companies.