Complaint Review: Sprint

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Valley Village California
Sprint
www.sprint.com North Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Sprint/Nextel Sprint's motto should be, if you don't renew, you will be screwed! North Hollywood California

Our son received a LG Rumor for Christmas, which didn't work properly it was
"New"

When we called to activate the phone,Sprint was only interested in wanting to know, where was the phone from, If we had plans to renew our contract that was ending in a few months.

Well, must likely not, seeing that we had gone through so much to get him a working phone.

Too make a long story short, during the many times, we had to called Sprint regarding the different issues, we asked for unlimited text messaging because we new that's why he wanted that particular phone, to TEXT MESSAGE, well Sprint sent us a bill stating that for the month he had gone over his limit, I asked what limit, we have UNLIMITED TEXT MESS......They said, because the system doesn't have notes regarding that request, Like that's my fault,

I must pay $ 345.09 extra......Sprint also wanted restoral service charges and early cancellation charges.....I'm really convinced Sprint does this to customers who are not interested in renewing their contract.

I say, let's all report this horrible, dishonest company to the Better Business Bureau, and demand customer's get credited back immediately money owed with interest. That mental health (lack of sleep, missed important calls, especially those who have children with phones and could not reach them) and lost of time spent appealing false charges, also repaid in cash.

Class action lawsuit should be filed, I am interested in hearing from anyone interested......with similar experiences. I'm surprised, they are still in business.

Roni ****
Valley Village, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/North-Hollywood-California-91607/SprintNextel-Sprints-motto-should-be-if-you-dont-renew-you-will-be-screwed-North-Hol-414711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint