Complaint Review: Sprint

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Reynoldsville Pennsylvania United States of America
Sprint
6391 Sprint Parkway Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Sprint Sprint has very bad serves in rural areas and misleading about it Overland Park, Kansas

Sprint has very bad serves in rural areas and misleading about it. Called sprint before singing up with the cell phone Company and was mislead.  They told me that they had very good services in my area. Got the cell phone which was a smart phone and from the very first day notates the mobile web would not work in my town of Reynoldsville PA nor 30 miles outside my town and the voice serves was intermitting. Called sprint and was mislead again and was told it was my phone and they had to send updates to it which would take a few days. Called for the 2nd time after 4 days I was giving the same line and they told me they will send more updates and it would take a few more days. Called for the 3rd time in 2 more days they told me it had to do with their towers and was told some one would be out there the following week and was told it they could not resolved the problem my contact would be voided.

After two more weeks the problem was not resolved and I called Sprint they informed my I was lock in to a 2 year contract and the person that I talked to misinformed me about my contact would be voided. Called sprint over and over to try to get a workable cell phone for 7 month to no avail then they sent me out and Air Rave something I had to connect to my internet cable modem to act like a miniature tower for my home. The Air Rave still works intermitting we have to be on the same level
for it to work and still intermitting. Talked to a sells clerk in a store that sells sprint cell phone and he told my Sprint had very bad serves around the areas after this I finely called the FCC today after 9 months and filed and informal complaint. I am now looking for a lawyer to file a lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251-4300/Sprint-Sprint-has-very-bad-serves-in-rural-areas-and-misleading-about-it-Overland-Park-K-978819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint