Complaint Review: Sprint

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: HellRazr — Buckeye Arizona
Sprint
6391 Sprint Parkway Overland Park , Kansas USA

Sprint Nextel Scam on Termination of Service to switch carriers Not Early Term Overland Park Kansas

Had Sprint for 4 years, treated me fairly well any problems I had were immediately fixed. Just this past August I was eligilbe for a phone upgrade and I decided to switch back to Verizon reason being they have better service and they actually have 4G in phoenix. Sprint doesn't have 4G in phoenix but still charges you the $10. Thats not the issue. When I transported my nuber to verizon everything went fine, I got my current bill in the mail for $88 and some change. I just recieved a final bill in the mail for $208 the $88 Plus $117 Early termination fee. Let me explain. When I called in the women said my contaract was up in December. Well If that was the case I would have waited. She then said you can get an upgrade every year which is not correct or I would have had a new phone every year. So in a nutshell Beware and watch when you decide to switch. I'm kind of screwed becuase I get Ebill and no way to back myself up, but I maybe taking to small claims court. This is abousoutely nonsense of what they told me on the phone. Also They offered to take the fee off if I reconnected service. I'm not going to do that because I would be paying 3 months of service and another phone bill. So much for customer satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-Nextel-Scam-on-Termination-of-Service-to-switch-carriers-Not-Early-Term-Overland-P-1082426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint