Complaint Review: Sprint

• Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Yorkville Illinois USA
6391 Sprint Parkway Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Sprint Sprint Cellular Service Provider Overland Park, Kansas

Sprint decided to upgrade their towers in the my area (west of Chicago) and my service went downhill.  I can't make phone calls becuase I can only hold a signal for 30 seconds of less.  A when I do get through I only hear every 3 word.  Text messages are not making it their destination. I have to resend and resend.

I have called twice to ask Sprint to get out of my contract.  They refuse to let me out. They say that is not their policy.  Well let me tell you, my policy is not to pay for a service that does not work.

This should be illegal... They are not living up to there end of the contract and something needs to be done when huge corporatations like Sprint aare ripping off their Customers...

Come On Sprint... Wake up and smell the roses...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-Sprint-Cellular-Service-Provider-Overland-Park-Kansas-864191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint