Complaint Review: Sprint

• Submitted: Tue, February 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By: William — Lansing Michigan U.S.A.
Sprint
6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Sprint Sprint Nextel Corporation Won't Stand Behind Its Products Overland Park, Kansas

I got a phone from Sprint June 2009.  The phone ate through the battery within a few weeks.  Sprint sent me a new battery.  After a few weeks, the phone ate another battery.  I took the phone to the Sprint Store, but they refused to even look at it without charging me $100!!!  I contacted Sprint Executive Customer Service but they just replied that I can pay for a new phone and be locked in another 2 years.  Why would I pay for ANOTHER phone?  That would be 2 in one year.  I don't know how Sprint can think that's even acceptable.  I'm not going to buy another phone just to have it be defective and Sprint not do anything about it again, plus not be able to switch from Sprint because I'd be locked in.

I have been dealing with Sprint for MONTHS to try to get the issue resolved.

I am posting this to warn consumers not to go with Sprint.  One good alternative might be Credo Mobile.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-Sprint-Nextel-Corporation-Wont-Stand-Behind-Its-Products-Overland-Park-Kansas-563711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint