Complaint Review: Sprint

Sprint
Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Sprint Sprint can't help (stop using sprint) Sacramento California

*Consumer Comment: bad credit

I have been a good customer since 2005, with sprint I've had my family, and friends switch to sprint (altogether about 22-phones) . I have two phones with sprint and I pay about $130m.

About two weeks ago I tried to add a line to my account, 2hr latter and about five different "customer representatives" they said I was qualified... the next day I go to get my new phone set up and sprint says I can't get another line.

Finally I get sent to "upper management" and leave a msg for them to get back to me. Today the call me back (week latter) and say that do to my past payments (of what 5yr) I wasn't able to get another line ($9.95m) however I can upgrade my account to $189m no problems!

Sprint customer service has gone out the window they were rude and said "they were sorry but no one can help me with my issues" what is that! sprint doesn't care about customers (probably cause they have you for 2yr)
DON'T GET SPRINT!

Siso
sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2009 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Sacramento-California/Sprint-Sprint-cant-help-stop-using-sprint-Sacramento-California-446642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint

bad credit

AUTHOR: Realistic - (U.S.A.)

adding lines of service is based off your credit and payment history with the company.so sprint has bad customer service because either your credit is bad or you cant pay your bills on time. your ability to get another line of service is based on your actions. from the companys point of view if you cant afford to pay the bill with the current cost adding additional costs will make it even harder. even if the plan is 9.99 that doesnt mean it wont incur other charges due to overage min or anything else. which could potentially cause you to have further payment issues