Complaint Review: Sprint

• Reported By: LSan — Chandler Arizona
Sprint
, Select State/Province USA

Sprint I have been lied to by Sprint and service is HORRIBLE! Arizona

*General Comment: Not going to happen...

We recently moved from TMobile to Sprint in January of 2013 we immediately noticed the downgrade in service and have experienced poor quality overall.  I have called customer service numerous of times to complain about dropped calls and the inability to make or receive calls at times.

The Customer service rep just reads what is prompted to them and really don't go the extra mile to make sure it doesnot happen agaiin.  I get really frustrated with the pressing of the buttons to get a live person on the phone.  I was told by the CSR that the reason for my dropped calls in my area was due to the fact Sprint was working on towers to increase the service to 4G which was a lie!

Several of my family members have sprint they don't live close to me at all and experience the same problem. I was told that my phone was the problem and I had to take it to Apple to get it fixed!  I don't have the time to make an appt for something that is not a cell phone device problem but the overall POOR CELL QUALITY.

My frustration with Sprint is that the service is not getting any better in the matter of 5 minutes I dropped 5 calls yesterday I did not call Sprint to complain becasue I knew the outcome would be the same but my frustation would be at its highest peak and that was not worth it for me.

I have 1 more year to go with sprint I currently have 4 of my lines with them and I am wanting to cancel service before the year is up and not get charged with a cancellation fee.  I am not happy with Sprint at all and am tired of the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Select-StateProvince/Sprint-I-have-been-lied-to-by-Sprint-and-service-is-HORRIBLE-Arizona-1103935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint

#1 General Comment

Not going to happen...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

In the contract that you signed with Sprint, you cleared them of any responsability because of tower issues. And YES SPRINT IS FINALLY CATCHING UP WITH THE OTHER PROVIDERS!! They ARE upgrading towers across the entire US. Be patient and let them do their job. The service WILL get better once the 4G LTE rolls out.

If you cancel before your contract is up you will be paying the ETF on EACH LINE!! So dont do it. Remember there was a time when we DID NOT have cellphones. This is a relativly "NEW" technology. Im guessing that you might not remember this. Just because there is a issue doesnt mean Sprint SHOULD allow you to skip out on your contract.