Complaint Review: Sprint

• Reported By: blondjen13 — Pulaski Pennsylvania
Sprint
, Select State/Province USA

Sprint Sprint PCS HORRIBLE service Sharon Pennsylvania

I have had the WORST service in the past 8 or so months.  I have called customer service so many times I have lost track.  NOBODY will help me, I have dropped call after dropped call.. Missing txt messages and bad reception.  I have been givin multiple excuses and have had horrible rude customer service associates. Ive had enough. I need to find out how to get my contract termintated and not be charged an arm and a leg.  I would do better with 2 tin cans and a string.  PLEASE help...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Select-StateProvince/Sprint-Sprint-PCS-HORRIBLE-service-Sharon-Pennsylvania-1089904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint