Complaint Review: Sprint

Sprint
Internet USA

Sprint Customer service is a JOKE Campbell Internet

*Consumer Comment: question

Their customer service is lacking something so obvious... customer service.  I have requested a call back from a supervisor for 2 weeks.  I have requested it 3 times so far.  I think I've done my fair share, and I have since cancelled my lines.  Now they are trying to say that I needed to cancel before my billing close date, yet after a specific unmentioned date.  Now I have a $20 higher ETF for one line... yet I bought both on the same day.  WTF right?  They are so lost in their craziness, they are a lost cause.  Buy a goPhone for something else... Don't get suckered into this pathetic company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-Customer-service-is-a-JOKE-Campbell-Internet-1125811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint

question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I have had Sprint for over 10 years with not a single problem.  So I don't understand what your problem with them is because your report is very vague.