Complaint Review: Sprint

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: James — new york New York U.S.A.
Sprint

Sprint Diversified Consultants Rude, over charging customers Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

Sprint over charged us for years, and we got tired of their overage fees. Why does the government allow major firms to take advantage of customers??

Now we have an account with a firm that is either part of Sprint or a separate corp, they are named Diversified Consultants.  I got a very rude woman named Ivalese Caldron (sp) and then when I called back a few times the receptionist at 800-771-5361 was rude also and said "Well if you don't give me your name I'll give you to Ivalese (sp) again." I said: "But miss who are you I don't even have your name and you're asking me for mine."

These firms are very rude and treat customers like trash, and no matter how many complaints we file, our American government does nothing to stop the overage fees that are excessive, and to ensure that these firms improve their customer service.

They all just see us as slaves with cash that they can fleece us of...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-Diversified-Consultants-Rude-over-charging-customers-Internet-942252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint

Please contact us

AUTHOR: DCI - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you had a difficult time. Please contact our customer support team at consumersupport@dcicollect.com  Please include your name, your telephone number and a brief description of the problem.