Complaint Review: Sprint

• Reported By: Can''t Trust Sprint — Vermont
Sprint

Sprint Not honoring a deal that was on their site , Internet

Hello,

On Friday April 12th my Wife and I set plans to purchase a Samsung Galaxy SIII from Sprint.com
I went to Sprint.com, around 11:07 AM, and saw that the phone appeared to be being offered for $0.00, after discounts. I logged into my Sprint.com account, knowing that they were offering a $99.99 "Bring Your Number" Discount, I wanted to verify that this was a different discount that I saw.

I confirmed that being logged in and having the phone in my account indeed showed a whole different discount. The "Bring Your Number Discount" says "Bring Your Number Savings" my deal said "Online Sale Savings". My Wife verified she saw the same thing and set out to purchase the phones, now remember we were logged in (So Sprint.com knew we were already customers) and at this point she selected the option to upgrade devices, the deal was still in effect. She even selected which color SIII we wanted tied to which number on our accounts.

During her check out process the site asked if we wanted it shipped to the house or pick up at a local store, we chose to pick up at the local store. Being excited at finally getting the new phones we opted to do the pick up at store option, because we could have them on Saturday. We received an E-mail at 12:03 PM with our reservation number for the store. Then around 4:00 PM that evening we got an e-mail saying our store reservation was cancelled. No call, no extra e-mail just saying our store reservation was no more.

We looked on Sprint.com and now the 99.99 Online Sales Discount was not displaying. We talked to an online rep and was told it never existed.  I called their customer support and was on the phone for almost 3 hours explaining my case and telling them they needed to honor the deal that was seen on the site at the time. I was told that what I saw never existed, I took this as them telling me I was lying which I did not care for. After being told the most they would do was offer me $15 for my time upset me as I personally have been with them for 13 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-Not-honoring-a-deal-that-was-on-their-site-Internet-1043604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint