Complaint Review: Sprint

• Submitted: Sun, May 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: Margie — Mesa Arizona
Internet USA

Sprint SPRINT does not give you 14,15 or 30 days to cancel contract and they issue junk phones! Internet

Sprint is a bunch of liars and manipulators. My husband and I decided to get service from them in January, in Mesa,Az. When I recieved my phone, I thought my iphone 4 was a brand new one. I thought it was odd that it was a black phone with a white cord. then I noticed there were people's numbers stored in my phone, and realized it was a used phone. the kicker was the fact the phones web wasn't acting right, would goto an application I didn't want, or wouldn't goto applications I tried to goto. We took the phones back within a few days.

the lady claimed their would just be a restocking fee, and I argued that because they tried passing off the used phones as new, I would overlook that fact, if they didn't charge us, and they agreed. they said their would be no restocking fee, and we would not recieve a bill. in february, we recieved a bill. It was obvious to us that they had either forgotten or lied about the incident. we called, they told us through sprint customer service not to worry about it, we owed nothing. March came, we got another bill. we were told once again not to worry, and disregard the bill. April came.

this time, they said the charges are legitimate because we had it for more than 3 days. (they changed policy) and that the representatives that told us not to worry had lied. so, basically, the 3-5 various times we called up until now, was their 'lying employees. ' however, what baffles me is how they can make people responsible billingwise for their employees blunder. I have contacted the FTC about this incident, and my state authorites. I would gladly sue this company for everything they have got, and distribute the pain and suffering to others and myself for this extortion/fraud or whatever legally qualifies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-SPRINT-does-not-give-you-1415-or-30-days-to-cancel-contract-and-they-issue-junk-p-1050355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint