Complaint Review: Sprint

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: InlandICG — Corona California United States of America
Sprint

Sprint Sprint PCS Sprint wants me to commit to a two year contact to activate my own phone ,used phone, on an existing account Internet

I have had Sprint cellular service for about two years.  I am currently on a family plan and wanted to activate an additional line for a family member.  The phone I was activating was purchased outside of Sprint (used).  Sprint told me I would have to commit to a two year contract.  If I leave Sprint prior to the contract they will charge me $315.00...  An early termination charge for a used phone I purchased?

Really?

I guess I won't be using Sprint.. what a rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-Sprint-PCS-Sprint-wants-me-to-commit-to-a-two-year-contact-to-activate-my-own-phone-911107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint