directions

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Walnutport Pennsylvania United States of America
Sprint

Sprint Sprint cell phone service is a ripoff Internet

Sprint's cell phone service Sucks. I have been with them for over 3 years. I just upgraded with them in October of 2012 because they gave me a discount of 18% off my bill. This is due to where I work. I was told by their rep at a Sprint store that the discount should not change. Well low and behold I get this months bill and they dropped my discount down to 10%. I was told that my company renogiated their discount down to the 10 %. BULLSHIT!!! This is another attempt at extorting money from the average citizen. I have previously had to call them to correct my bill in the past but thought that they would be improved in the billing area. WRONG. I can only imagine how many people pay the extra on their bill without even questioning it. SPRINT SUCKS and as soon as I am able will be dropping them also. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE SIGN UP FOR THEIR SERVICE...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-Sprint-cell-phone-service-is-a-ripoff-Internet-1005603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint