Complaint Review: Sprint

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Steve Reisch — SHERMAN OAKS California USA
Sprint
Sprint Nextel 2001 Edmund Halley Drive Reston, VA Internet United States of America

Sprint Sprint raises prices 27% 1 month after signing up for additional 2 years , Internet

Sprint offered me a 27 % discount for signing up myself and 3 additional  members of my family approximately 26 months ago. They promised me that this discount would apply for the length of time that we were Sprint users. Two months ago two my daughter and wife purchased I phones and signed up for an additional 2 year contract. One month after they re signed with them,  Sprint added an additional 50$ to my monthly bill. Negating the original deal they made with me to sign up. People are usually placed in jail sells for this type of activity.  I will gladly sign up for any class action suit against this criminal activity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-Sprint-raises-prices-27-1-month-after-signing-up-for-additional-2-years-Interne-949894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint