Complaint Review: Sprint

• Submitted: Mon, November 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Betty — Mooresville Indiana USA
Sprint

Sprint Sprint wireless Sprint lies not unlimited..changes contract without my knowledge with one year remaining on my contract Internet, Internet

I signed a two year contract with Sprint because the Hot Spot (wifi) was Unlimited Data Usage. Now one year into my contract they have changed my contract and now is no longer unlimited. I have 3 college students in my house...so when they go over the usage amount alloted...I am going to be paying triple for internet usage......SPRINT LIES and Changes your contract without your knowledge... I want them to honor the contract I signed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-Sprint-wireless-Sprint-lies-not-unlimitedchanges-contract-without-my-knowledge-wi-797783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint