Complaint Review: Sprint

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: susie — Arcadia Florida
Sprint

Sprint refused cancellation w/o $350.00 payment Internet

Signed up with Sprint on 03-01-2013.  Asked specifically their tower coverage in the areas I travel and was reassured they were sufficient.  Two weeks later...no coverage in the area I was in and their rep couldn't explain.

When I reached my home area I had little or no service at all.  Called to complain and was told they could not reassure my coverage as there could be a building blocking the signal.  I wanted to cancel the contract w/o a fee and after talking to "7" different supposedly supervisors and was  told that was not possible.....what if a medical emergency came up and no service?  Also my profession depends on communication at any given time.

Sprint wanted to send me a device called an "airave" which should compromise the problem to some degree....but guess what?....they were on back order and I could not be told if or when I might receive one.  That only told me that their coverage issues to such a degree that every Sprint user must need one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-refused-cancellation-wo-35000-payment-Internet-1040232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint