Complaint Review: Sprint

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: carla — boise Idaho
Sprint

Sprint sprint 14 day return policy Internet

*Author of original report: Not a rebuttal but adding to a thickening plot!

It's simple. I cancelled and returned my phone within the first week. Was told there would be no charges because I was well within the 14 day return period. Got a bill a month later. Surprise they were billing me as if I had an active account.$100+ for a few days use.
Of course I called immediatly. Only ti once again be assured it would be rectified by the next cycle. Then I got another bill. Once again I called. Once again I was told not to worry and it would be fixed. Just got another statement yesterday threatening collection status. So yeah nice guys...the whole reason I cancelled was poor reception. I am going to let it go to collections then gleefully sue them for all kibds of violations under fdcpa. Bring it on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/internet/Sprint-sprint-14-day-return-policy-Internet-1046862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint

Not a rebuttal but adding to a thickening plot!

AUTHOR: carla - ()

So after being sent to their escalation dept, things only got worse. Now they are claiming I didn't return my handset! Even though Amazon already credited my credit card for the returned handset. I also have a Ups confirmation and receipt of the return! Lucky for me I am married to an Attorney who always has me keep meticulous records for just such an occassion!

I just find it highly ironic that my issue was about billing for services I never used and now suddenly on May 1, Almost 2 months after I returned the phone and cancelled there rep decided to charge me for not returning my handset. Seems like an intentional act to cause me more dustress.

I contacted The ceo amongst numerous other upper management once I realized the snow job I was being given. I imagine sometime this year it may get resolved!

Carla