Complaint Review: Sprint

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: pincer247 — Fergus Falls Alabama
Nationwide USA

Sprint Nextel, Sprint PCS lies, hung up on, overcharged, bad service Nationwide

So tired of Sprint. I have been promised over the past two years that Sprint was updating their data and call packages and it was getting so much better. In the meantime I was convinced by the Sprint staff that I should renew my contract because it would be "next month" that it all got so much better. Over and over again I have been told they were improving their packages. I have called tocomplain on multiple occasions that my pphone's don't work and I am being over charged. I have even had them send me a new phone with hope that my phone was faulty. Now I call requesting to be relieved of my contract without the ETF and every time I call I ask for a supervisor who can help me get out of my contract. Each time I miraculously get disconnected while I am on hold.  I just want out of this contract free of charge due to lack of satisfaction and customer service lies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/nationwide/Sprint-Nextel-Sprint-PCS-lies-hung-up-on-overcharged-bad-service-Nationwide-1155207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint