• Report: #1142092

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: Veeee — Denver Colorado
Nationwide USA

Sprint Rip Off No Service Dropped Calls Voice is Uncomprendable Nationwide

Sprint SUCKS!!!!! Sprint SUCKS!!!! Sprint SUCKS!!!

I have been dropping calls, my voice has been un comprehendible on most calls I have made for the past four months or so. I also paid to get a Hot Spot on my phone, but it would never connect either.

I have spent over 12 hours, on the phone with Sprint and with Apple trouble shooting the various issues I just mentioned. I replaced the cover on my phone, thinking the microphone might have been partially blocked, I even went into Apple and had my brand new I phone 5 S (purchased in January of this year) switched out a week ago for a new one and all of the issues still continued.

Recently, I have had several Sprint Representatives tell me that my issues are due to the fact that they are upgrading their towers and that they will be "fixed" by sometime later in June. I have asked, for some kind of compensation for their admitted lapse in service, but they have rejected all of my requests.

So as a last resort, I let them know that I would have to switch providers because their service to me was not actually a "service:" but more of a hassle then it was providing me a way to communicate. Their representatives had the audacity to tell me that they even though they admitted their towers and their service will not be reliable for a mother few months, I still had no grounds to break my contract and that I would be charged : $350.00 as an early termination fee!

In fact one of their "Supervisors" had the Audacity to tell me that according to their "Contract" they are not obligated even to provide any service.... I am thinking about taking these bastards to court and letting a judge see what he thinks about their BS contract...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/nationwide/Sprint-Rip-Off-No-Service-Dropped-Calls-Voice-is-Uncomprendable-Nationwide-1142092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint